Monday, August 30, 2010

242:365


Today was one of those days where after getting ready and looking in the mirror, I just wanted to crawl back in bed.  Acne... what on earth?  Where did that come from?  I had zits, my hair looked yucky... blegh.

Luckily, we have an ULTA Beauty near our house... which is awesome!  They have a wide variety-- everything from the cheap stuff to the crazy expensive stuff.  I love that because some beauty supplies I just want the cheap stuff (eyeshadow, for example), but sometimes I want something to get the job done (hair products mainly-- like hairspray!).

After running around the store because I had to use the bathroom (turns out, they had one in there...), I found these two, which were perfect choices and totally got the job done.  I admit... I did use the mask twice in one night, and again the next night.  My face needed serious help.

No comments:

Post a Comment