Monday, September 6, 2010

249:365

Today I slept in.  It was my first chance all weekend, and I slept all the way until 11am.  I woke up a few times, but was able to get back to snoozing quickly.  It felt so good!

When I woke up, this is what was going on.  The fridge had busted so my parents got a new one.  The mess you see was just the tip of the iceberg. Their last fridge didn't have an ice maker, therefore there wasn't a line to take the water to the fridge.  This one does have the ice maker, so they had to take everything out of the bottom cabinets in order to run a pipe to the fridge.  It took forever and with what little I helped, it was a major pain in the butt!  But hey-- having a fridge is important... I've gone without one for a month and it's no fun.


And in typical Pressley style, my family had a cookout.  Check out our littlest attendees!  Oh my goodness, I love these two little ones so much, it's ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment