Saturday, September 11, 2010

254:365


Three nights in a row of quality time with my sweetie-- that's what I'm talking about!  I had to work today, and tomorrow morning at 5:30am, Josh is leaving for Georgia for the week.

We went to Rita's Italian Ice for a yummy treat and decided to take it to walk around downtown.  While walking, we saw a sign that said $20 for a 1 hour foot massage.  Can we say "Heck yes!"  So we went in, and Josh wanted a hand massage instead of foot massage because with playing piano, his hands can get tensed up.  Turns out, they overbooked, so instead of paying $40, we paid $20 and shared the hour.  Totally awesome, because we would have rather had that anyway!

PS: are you seeing the differences in our skin tones?  May I just take a moment to say that I've been tanning all summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment